Chicken Cheese Bake
Serves 4-6
4 chicken breasts, cut in half (cooks quicker than full boobs)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
Any frozen veggies you have on hand
Stovetop stuffing
1-1/2 cups grated cheese (I used an aged cheddar and swiss)
Preheat oven to 350F. In the bottom of an oven safe casserole dish, dump the soup and milk, stir until most of the soup lumps are gone. Place chicken in dish (swirl around a bit to coat with soupy mix). Add veggies (I did a corn/peas/green beans mix). Prepare stuffing mix according to directions on the box (I did it in the microwave...why dirty up a pot?). Put stuffing on top, pop in the oven for 1 hour. In the last 10 minutes of cooking, put the cheese all over the top.
You should get something like this:
1 comment:
I could eat that right now, and it is almost 11:30 at night...lucks ssssoooooo good.
Post a Comment