Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Update

This weekend was a potpourri of tasks and goings-ons. Spring cleaning/purging met up with painting and renos. Trevor went to town on cleaning out the garage (aka: 'ManZone').(He told me not to put his picture on the blog, hence the 'Cops'-like blurring out of the suspect's head.)

Also, greenthumb-itis happened as well. This is usually diagnosed as the 'Hurrah! It's spring! Let's plant things!' attitude, which usually peters out to the 'Meh? Watering?' attitude by August. So here's to a good start!
Evidence of plants still being alive:
And I have a little friend who likes to visit/scare the crap out of me when I'm out in the yard: That's Riley, a big fluffy-bum cat that's really friendly. So friendly, in fact, that when I tried to take his picture he rubbed his face on the lens.

We also helped the Merriman clan move into their new house. Congrats to the new home owners!!! I'm still jealous of the peonies that they have in their yard. They are going to be HUGE!

3 comments:

cathy said...

She has peonies??? I LOVE peonies!!

Mrs. Merriman said...

I love peonies too!! Can't wait to see them in full bloom :D

Thanks for your help dudes!

Woo-woo!

Kerry said...

No problem fellow dudes! I have $5 that some of those peonies are going to be fushia...