So we hit the Homo Delepo last night for some gate supplies. Oh how I love looking at wood (insert dirty laugh here, Trevor). All sorts of 2 by whatsits and posts and pressure treated and...whatever. Very boring. But we had a good idea of what we were there for. We grabbed one of those fancy carts (that kind of looks like a gymnast could do flips and stuff on) and drove it into the store. We wandered up the main wood aisle and found a pressure treated post and hefted that on to the fancy cart. We drove the cart around a bit more, avoid this loser who had decided to get some 20 foot lengths of moulding, but carry it on his SHOULDER, making everyone who walked around him cover there eyes and dodge past him. Loser. Anyways, we moseyed into the next aisle, which happened to have specific gate making hardware and little samples to fiddle with to help you decide. We parked the cart to the side and walked over to the goods and started to check it all out, and found this gate kit that guarantees no sagging or bowing of the gate, very cool. And while we were immersed in the infinite coolness of the gate kit....
THAT F*CKER STOLE OUR CART!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOO! While our backs were turned, that LOSER GUY managed to unload our one post and take off with the fancy cart....OUR fancy cart. I was so mad. I told Trevor that if I saw loser guy I would go and chew him out for taking the cart. He obviously doesn't know the Home Depot code of if your cart has something in it, it is being USED. Rarely does someone at Home Depot load up their cart and leave it. It's just too much work.
So I hope loser guy's moulding falls out of the back of his truck on the way home, or he nails his thumb to the wall when he installs it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL... losser Homo Depot shopper. They obviously don't know the rules. Tsk tsk.
Post a Comment