Monday, May 28, 2007

Is that POO? It smells like POO!

So this weekend was our two pallet delivery from Home Depot with (what I thought at the time) super fun landscaping materials!!! I even woke up early all excited and ready to go, even though it ended up being delivered by 1pm. Well the super fun is definitely OVER. The super PAIN is here now. Stiff arms, shoulders, back, neck, etc, etc, etc. We're a bunch of walking gimps at the moment. It's still not completely done, but we're back at work on it tonight and I should have some pictures up this week. I'll just add to this post with this:

Number of bruises: 6 (me)
Number of fingers smashed: 2 (one got hit twice - Trevor)
Number of times someone 'sacked' themselves with a sledgehammer: 1 (Trevor)
Discovering that top soil has POO in it: 2 times (took two sniffs to figure it out - me)
Number of times I was tempted to throw poo at Trevor: 2
Litres of juice/water/kool-aid/etc.: 6
Number of 80lb bags of jointing sand: 4
Number of references to 'teamwork': 2
Number of 55lb bags of crushed rock: 6
Number of juice glasses smashed: 1 (thanks Trevor!)

2 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

And the time spent together: Priceless!!

Can't wait to see pics :D

cathy said...

Me either! Your post made me laugh, and Cynthia's comment was perfect too!