Thursday, May 3, 2007

One day to vay-kay!

This will be our new home from Sunday until next Friday (the cruise ship leaves from LA and comes up to Vancouver with stops in San Francisco and Victoria). We're flying down to LA tomorrow afternoon and we're going to spend all day in Disneyland on Saturday (and I mean ALL DAY...it's open from 8am until midnight, and guess who wants to get there at 8am sharp??? Trevor.). One thing we really want to do is have dinner at that little restaurant that's at the beginning of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. We'll see how that all works out.

I'll post some big day-to-day rundowns when I come back!

6 comments:

cathy said...

All of these vacationers...sounds like a great holiday. I have never eaten at that little restaurant, but last time I was at the Pirates of the Caribbean, I saw the patrons dining! Looks like fun! Sounds like a WONDERFUL day...have a super and safe trip! Take lots of photos OK! And, if you see Cinderella, could you get her autograph for my girls...and if you see Mickey could you get one for Cameron!?

Cheers!!

Kerry said...

I will hunt those two down and see what I can do! :)

cathy said...

Only if see them...lol...don't go nuts lol!!

Have a super trip!!!!

Mrs. Merriman said...

I MISS YOU!!! lol :D

cathy said...

So? How was the trip?????

Kerry said...

I'll have to post a full rundown when I bring the camera to work! The trip was okay...few ups and downs and I feel like I'm owed a re-do.

Details to come!!!