Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Chocolate cake!


Here is my attempt at a cake that FINALLY WORKED OUT! Hurrah for me! This was made from scratch (thanks to that Barefoot Contessa chick!) for Mike's birthday. Yes, I kept this piece until I finally remembered to bring the camera home from work to take a picture of it.

5 comments:

cathy said...

Yummy...and now I want cake...thanks Kerry...

Cliff, oh Cliff...I need cake lol!

Kerry said...

LOL! Seeing as it's around 3 weeks old...it might not taste the 'freshest'!

Mrs. Merriman said...

Mmmm... that cake was SO GOOD!! Looks pretty good for three weeks! Scary.. must be the butter.

cathy said...

Old or new...I want it still. I cannot stop thinking about cake lol.

Kerry said...

I touched it tonight (haven't been able to throw it away yet...means I have to take out the trash and I don't feel like squashing it in), and it's suprisingly not hard as a rock! (Not that I'd recommend eating it though...)