
Yes, after months (actually, a year) of thinking that I would have an office in Chilliwack, it's all gone tits up. The rent on it is about 3 times as much as we pay now (for our lovely office that is noisy, dirty, has broken tiles, broken window, toilet that runs, cooks us in the summer and freezes us in the winter...the list goes on). So that just doesn't fit into the financial picture. Ask me how I feel about all of this and I'll sum it up like this:
I think I'm slowly coming around to the idea of this.
But I'm not there yet.
5 comments:
AHAHAHAHA... tits up. Like that. Sums it up nicely!
This is little D...
Don't do it! Working from home is the pits. Take it from me....I can't separate work from home life. It sucks...with a capital "S"
I love working from home Little D!
Little D I blame Jon. LOL!
But I don't have much of a choice, unless it's a tent in the back yard or renting storage space (first month is just $1).
I have no where else I can go.
Hey, I have a nice office that you can rent!! Then we can all bug you and make faces through the french doors!
That sucks!
Post a Comment