My garden wand/water sprinkling thingie broke Monday night. It was a cheap-o one that Trevor got for me a year ago at Princess Auto (aka, Man Store). Well it snapped right where the head connects to the extender-thingie (wand), and I was left with a spray that resembled a gimpy sprinkler (all SPSHHHHHTTTTTT all over the place). This just would not do as the water now sprayed more of me than the plants. So off to Crappy Tire we went yesterday afternoon and stumbled upon the Gardena brand of watering utensils (? just guessing at the utensils part). WOW. WOW, wow, wow! I bought a new 'Comfort Multi-Function Spray Lance' and it is the last watering wand I will ever own. EVER. (Plus it has a lifetime warranty so I will use it forever - thank you German engineering!)I know this is a boring post, but I just had to blah blah about my awesome new purchase.
2 comments:
Those Germans! lol
Now if only I had a German car, I'd be happy. :)
Post a Comment