We went on a little spur of the moment trip to the Seattle Street of Dreams on Sunday. Nice break from the cave (basement). We got a few ideas on finishing and colours, but were mostly there to ignore the 'do not touch' and 'do not open' signs.

We got to ride on a school bus to the house site. That was fun. Please note the 'Body Fluids Clean-up Kit'.

Nice planter! I'm getting ideas for next year already.

Trevor on the security camera. When you live the 'life' you must monitor all who pass. lol

*sigh* One day these will be my washer and dryer. One day...

There was a big environmental theme, and they had these bee boxes set up to encourage the bees in your garden to move in. Those are probably the ritzy bee condos that most bees can't afford.

Nice swoopy part of a back yard. Totally ugly. Uh-huh, would NEVER want something like that.

And then we went for sushi. The end.
4 comments:
That is the kind of fun I have been LOOOKING FORRRR!
Seattle Street of Dreams?! Who knew! I used to be so current on that kind of stuff.
I am always left in the dust lol!
Looks like fun! Enjoy your time together!! xo
If you like riding on school buses then I highly recommend it. LOL. The only other street of dreams I've ever been to was one in Abbotsford on Eagle Mountain a few years back. Amazing to think people live in these houses (or afford them...)!
Hey I went there! And I had Carly in the Baby Bjorn.
And the time before that was in Morgan Creek when the nice, nice homes were 500k...imagine that. Now our home is worth a lot more than that...who would have thunk?! I would hate to see just how much those cost now?! They were GORGEOUS!!
I call a girls trip!!
ps I do very well on a yellow school bus!! I have quite a few school field trips under my belt! ;D
Post a Comment