Friday, August 24, 2007

Insult-ation

Well, we failed our insulation inspection yesterday. Booooooo. Well, the sheet says 'rejected' but it's still the same thing. (And I decided against holding the inspector hostage in the basement, although I did try to schmooze him a bit!) So, again, we were up late last night fixing the small blips that we missed (although there's contradicting reports there...he checked fire stops again - which we were also approved for under the framing inspector - and made us do really nitpicky things like shove mineral wool up little holes... And we had to put in the bathroom fan duct (who knew that was under insulation???). At least everything went smoothly last night, and we weren't cranky like the night before. The inspector is booked again for today.

And drywall delivery doesn't come today after all. The delivery guy is really busy with 9 other loads so we've been shifted to the back of the line. We're only having 83 sheets delivered (which will seem like a lot at the time I think).

We also went and saw the chiropractor yesterday for our monthly crap-n-snap specials. Much needed this time (even though I was already there last week for a gimpy neck). The chiropractor told me that I was 'extremely tight'. Go figure, wonder why? lol (Although I should have said, 'and what about my back?' AHAHAH!)

No comments: