Well, I know it is like that for a reason! And that reason is it has to get worse, before it can get better!!Everything is looking good! Sorry we missed you on the weekend! Maybe a coffee break one day soon!!
Thanks Cathy! That is now my mantra. Before I start to get all crazy and uptight about my house looking like a dumpster I will say that in my head.I think I've said it at least 30 times today. But it has a calming effect!(and I call Girl Day, not just a coffee break!)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Well, I know it is like that for a reason! And that reason is it has to get worse, before it can get better!!
Everything is looking good! Sorry we missed you on the weekend! Maybe a coffee break one day soon!!
Thanks Cathy! That is now my mantra. Before I start to get all crazy and uptight about my house looking like a dumpster I will say that in my head.
I think I've said it at least 30 times today. But it has a calming effect!
(and I call Girl Day, not just a coffee break!)
Post a Comment