Thursday, September 13, 2007

Four years ago today

We got married!
(This is the most accurate picture of the two of us. I would have scanned in some wedding photos, but my scanner is in a different room and not hooked up. And even if I did want to hook it up, there's no room.)

It was one of the most fun days I've ever had. Not too nerve-wracking and a lot of good memories. Now if only I could rewind and do the honeymoon all over again (who couldn't use a two week getaway to Orlando and an Eastern Caribbean cruise??!).

4 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

OMG!!! EVERY bloody year I remember the day or two after for some reason.. CURSES!

Well, Happy Anniversary! Dood. I suck. Sorry *I am ashamed*

Kerry said...

LOL!!! So funny. You're allowed to forget -- in fact, everyone EXCEPT Trevor is allowed to forget!

cathy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Mrs. Merriman said...

Yes, well, I TRY to remember! At least I don't forget your birthday *GRIN*!!