I am taking time out of my normal work day (what is 'normal' anyways?) to get some painting done in the basement. *whew* It's been a lot of work so far. I officially hate ceilings, and especially the motion sickness I seem to get while having my head cranked back watching a roller zoom up and down. Wait...just up.
I need to trim around the ceiling (or maybe that will be a Trevor job...right?). ;) We'll see. It's been really satisfying seeing all the colours go up, not to mention seeing if the colours were good choices or not. That 'turtle dove' one has really thrown me for a loop in the bathroom. It looks almost green, but not. I kind of scrunch my face up at it for now and just hope that once all the fixtures and tiling is in that it will look more 'right'. The blue-y colour ('lime light'!) in my office and main hallways is looking delish. DEE-lish! LOL The celery colours in the media room are quite nice as well.
We went to Home Depot last night to pick up a small country's worth of lightbulbs, and ended up picking up the wrong ones. So 17 lightbulbs need to be exchanged to the right ones (those had short necks, we need long neck bulbs). And, AND...the heavens opened up on Trevor in the lighting aisle where the dimmer switches are...THEY HAVE DIMMERS ON REMOTE CONTROL. Yes, you read right, a little remote so you can sit all comfy and not have to dim the lights when you're ready to watch a movie. Fancy schmancy, and of course we had to get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment