Well, 10 days of fun have come to an end. My big tampon finger will be unveiled tomorrow and the stitches come out. The strange thing is that I'm not nervous at all about the stitches coming out, it's what my finger actually looks like. I can't remember a whole lot before it was wrapped up other than seeing that the stitches were done with bright blue thread. It still feels wonky underneath all the gauze, and when I accidentally tap it or knock it into something it feels pretty sensitive. I don't even think I'll feel comfortable using it for a while.
The weekend has been fairly productive, Trevor has been working on the laminate floor in the basement yesterday and today. We went to a friend's housewarming shindig for a bit then to Trevor's sister's house for dinner. Being in other people's cleaner and larger houses made me want to move. Hmmm, so much for basement commitment! I think that might pass a little once things are cleaned up around here.
November 30th sure is coming up fast though. We still have a lot of things to do (bathroom, doors, moulding, low-voltage wiring, storage room shelving, laundry room cabinet doors...). I don't know if we're going to make it at this point, but maybe that's the person with only one functional thumb talking. Those here with two might be a bit more positive!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thumbs up!! Whoo hoo! And, let us not even talk about November 30th...That is the day before my due date...life will be very busy by then lol...
I have a feeling it will be busier before November 30th for you...!
Post a Comment