Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm going to be an auntie!!!

Meet my little nephew, he's 19 weeks old! My sister is having a BABY!!! We'll call him 'Little Man' for now.
Uncle Trevor and I can't wait to meet you in March (or April if you're late)! We'll do crafts (not explosive ones), learn photoshop, play with the kitties, and draw funny pictures of your daddy with a big goatee. I think you'll have a LOT of dark hair and maybe some blue eyes (and have some longgggg legs!).

3 comments:

cathy said...

Oh! Congrats to you both! That is exciting...will this be the first time you become an Auntie?

Yay! Yes, and no explosive crafts...maybe Playdoh...that is always good lol!

Kerry said...

This is my first (related!) time being an auntie!

Mrs. Merriman said...

LOL.. yes, first "related" time :D I think Ben knows you better than my sister!

Congrats Dana & Jon!!!