Saturday, October 20, 2007

A potpourri of sentences.

There's not much new here, it's been a busy week with work and installing our projects at Surrey high schools. We went on a Pro-D day so we didn't have to be in the way of teachers and students (believe me, it's a hassle to install stuff with everyone around, and the questions and comments). It's not a fun part of the job, but boy does it feel good when it's over...which it's not. With the house in such disarray we managed to misplace two items: a set of keys and some window vinyl. So I'm back over to the schools on Monday to drop off keys to one and install some vinyl in the other. Fingers crossed that the teacher chefs don't use that opportunity to complain about something, I just want to be in and out.

This weekend is going to be spent (well, what's left of it) trying to make some sense and room in this house. It's very out of control at the moment and needs a good clean, purge and sort. I think we'll make some good progress tomorrow. Trevor wants to see if he can start to move my office downstairs by Monday, and it might just happen! Buh bye kitchen table!

We also picked up our pumpkins today and bought these 'ghost' pumpkins that are white! Cool! So we've got four in total, two white and two orange. I want to do a spider theme this year as well, but we'll see how crafty I get.

No comments: