Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Who wants to join the pity party?

Here's a few updates:

Thumb update: Still sucking. It's all sore and stabby feeling today. Motrin super strength count is at 1 so far. I have to change the gauze and all that loveliness tonight and I really don't want to look at it. Trevor? Help? (LOL!!! Maybe if I want him to puke.)

House update: Cluttered. Dirty. A mess. Although Trevor broke down some boxes this morning before work and suddenly the family room has two extra square feet of carpet. Wait...there were tools underneath those boxes. Scratch that, one square foot.

Reno update: Ongoing. Laminate flooring is going down (pretty!). Trevor has almost finished my whole office/closet area and will soon be trekking on to the hallway. We have positive thinking that the flooring will be done this weekend. (Except the bathroom.) We're going to take one night this week to go to Home Depot to order doors (and avoid going there on the weekend when all the DIY 'tards come out).

Garden update: Soaked. Overgrown. I have bulbs I need to plant and have to figure out how to do it with one hand, and the other in a plastic bag. In the front yard.

I found this picture of a crazy cake that I think symbolizes everything that's going on here at the moment and would be perfect for the pity party:It kind of looks freaky-deaky-licious.

No comments: