I've booked our rental cars for Florida! Yay! We just need two days, one to get us down to Miami on Sunday and the other to take us back from Miami to Orlando. We're getting an 'economy' car...lol. The last time we did that they were all out and we got to rent a Mitsubishi Eclipse (nicknamed the 'night clanker' because we'd drive around and it would make these weird clunking noises every now and then). We're supposed to get a Hyundai Accent or similar...hmmm I wonder what would be similar to that? Metro? Firefly?
I'm starting to get excited about leaving finally. With finishing a few things at work and getting organized in the house it's not looking to be so daunting to leave for a few weeks. But I speak now...I may go into panic mode at any time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment