It's the super ultra mega reno festival of moulding, filling and painting! Trevor's working on the cutting right now (I'm still slacking on the computer...let's call it 'digesting breakfast', lol). Oh wait, now I hear the air nailer! I think we're pretty motivated this weekend -- that's probably a good thing seeing as we want to get all the moulding filled and painted by the end of it. We're getting REALLY tired of all the junk around the house and bad storage.
We went and looked at shelving for the pantry downstairs last night too. Ah, Home Depot date on a Friday night...can't ask for better! There's some potential there with some of the wire racks, we just need to put it down on paper first. Maybe that might happen this weekend too? I'd love that!
Maybe, just maybe, there might be some photos coming of the basement next week. Progress!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lookin' forward to seeing some photos of the new basement. Sounds like you guys have been working your buns off.
I want to see pictures!!! Can't wait for our movie night date! Ahhhh comfy couch!
Post a Comment