Quite possibly the best Christmas movie ever...As I type, Trevor is attempting to unplug the drain (and I mean the big drain pipe, like in the basement) from the 18 potatoes worth of peelings. This was for the mashed potatoes we had with our big dinner with Trevor's family yesterday. Can't say it's all my fault, I was going to put them in a bag and Trevor said 'just garborate them!'. And well, I did...and now...well the kitchen sink and dishwasher are all out of service until the drain is unclogged. Two trips to Home Depot so far today!
We're heading off on the ferry this afternoon to go see my fam on the island. It will be nice to spend Christmas over there with my side of the fam! My mom's Christmas dinner is the ONLY way to go for Christmas Day. I wish that my sister and brother-in-law were spending it with us, but I hope that we're able to go and visit them at the hospital so I can rub that tummy of hers for the first time! (now that's a good Christmas present!)
Hope everyone has a good Christmas as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment