Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bring it! (It's already been brought-en!)


Well, tomorrow I'm going to try out a new class at the rec centre. It's a step class, which isn't anything new for me. I've been taking these types of classes on and off since grade 12 (scrunchy socks have been burned though!). I thought about taking a pilates class but figured that I have dvds with that on it, but no room in the house for a step thingie, so the decision was made.

I really hope it's not the crazy 6-packed nazi instructor that teaches classes at the rec centre that's closer to the house. I'm purposely going farther away to avoid her. *shudder* Fingers crossed she doesn't have a monopoly on the rest of the city.

(I will say that I have had many good step instructors, particularly one in New West who, I think, was gay and had the greatest sing-songy voice when he taught a class. Right Cynthia? LOL! Sev-en!)

...and step 1-2-3-4...

4 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

LOL!!! Sev-en!

cathy said...

Did you both take classes together? Are you going "into town" for your class?

Have fun!

Mrs. Merriman said...

I went a couple times with Kerry.. that guy was HILARIOUS. What was his name?!?!

cathy said...

How was the class?