Wednesday, January 2, 2008

An outlook on 2008...

For some reason, this year feels like it will be different. I mean, really different. Other years have been and gone and I've never quite felt like I do this year. So what's in store? Beats me, just a gut feel! I don't have any giant resolutions and I much prefer to set goals during the year rather than on January 1st.

This year will be different for a few reasons, right off the bat:

- I'm finally working in my new office, with NEW furniture and it's almost set up! This is a big one for me, because this will be my first year working alone in the home office. It almost feels just right (organizing the space will make it feel even more just right, lol!).

- I'm thinking about looking at taking a class at the rec center. That one popped into my mind last night before I fell asleep and I'm still pretty keen on it today. Maybe a pilates class? Maybe something else? We'll see! Something to add a bit of routine to the week without it being work (nice!).

- It's my last year of being in my 20's. Scary how time flies there...better make this one count!

- And I'm going to be an auntie. Love that! (Although I don't necessarily think it makes me more grown-up yet...) :)


So just a few bits and pieces to start with, but not bad! I still have to post all our fun photos from our vacation last month (yes, Day 1 only gets a little old after a while, burned out quick on that one!). Now if I can remember to write '2008' on my cheques I'll be even more happy!

No comments: