Friday, February 15, 2008

Pictures will be coming some day...

I know that I mentioned (a long time ago) about posting pictures of the basement on here, and they've never surfaced. I've taken a few, but maybe it's the pursuit of perfection (or not!) that keeps me from posting them. I want to take pictures and post them and be able to do a big *sigh* and have it look the way I have it in my head.

The reality though...

It's not so perfect at the moment. I don't think it's got to that point yet. At the moment my office is a piled of dragged out junk from under the stairs (beside my office) and all the dirt that's come with it. Driving me crazy. I'm working on that today so I can hopefully clear out a good amount of crap from the spare bedroom (you can't even see a bed in there it's that bad). Then I want to swing the vacuum around without sucking up boxes, Christmas goodies and other large miscellaneous items. And I want to be able to walk in a straight line down the upstairs hallway. We have mastered the 'junk swagger' and learn to cross by things by using walls for balance...lol.

Maybe I'll post some goodies later on today. And maybe not! (Just for the suspense you know!)

No comments: