It's a calm and slowwww week around here. There's still things to do, but work-wise it's quiet. I'm waiting for people to get back to me, and they all seem to be taking their time. Oh well, Trevor says that whenever I say that it's quiet it ramps up all of a sudden (which has been true on past few times), and to enjoy the quiet-ness. I'm a natural alarmist, so what can I do?I'm taking the girls to the vet today for their yearly check-up (which is late, and usually done in January). It always stresses me out because Lulu is HORRIBLE at getting shots. She gets so scared that she makes these horrible screaming noises. Chloe just cowers and tenses up. Then when we get home they skulk around and get mad at each other because they each smell like the vet's office. So there's a fun afternoon coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment