Monday, March 3, 2008

Bathroom tiles

We hit up the Home Depot on the weekend and got started on our quest for tiles. We've decided on these:
This is how it will look in the tub surround with the glass tile inlay.
Subway tiles and glass, ahhhhhh!
The bucket 'o' supplies. I'm sure we'll get to know them well.

I was surprised that we managed to find tiles that worked out of Home Depot's limited supply. We went to a tile outlet the day before and left a little frustrated because we didn't see what we wanted. We also didn't want to spend the earth on tiles either, so this was a nice balance of a little bit of *sparkle* and some nice clean tiles. I'm missing the floor tiles above there, but I'm not going into the garage to get them! But there's also going to be a nice inlay of glass tiles on the inside perimeter of the floor. Now to start...

1 comment:

cathy said...

love the choices!! so awesome!!!