Thursday, March 6, 2008

Busy time at the hive


I have a really bad habit of getting all nervy and disjointed when work seems to slow down. After getting rid of the 'bad boyfriend' client I thought there might be the sounds of crickets in my office. Not so. This week has been crazy busy with new projects and things are buzzing. And here's where I go into the panic mode of making sure I have enough time to get it done (and have everything organized). One of the more interesting projects is organizing a photo shoot that's going to be outdoors with office props. I'm already trying to fit my head around the logistics of that, not to mention how much time it's going to take to scout out sites to shoot. And questions like, 'do we need a stylist?', 'do these people know how to model?'. Whew. One step at a time there -- finding a photographer is going to be the first task.

I'm also going on a spy mission this morning at class. Every week I look up at the ceiling and see a pipe that has a strange beige rubbermaid garbage can bolted to the ceiling where the pipe goes up into the next floor. Even stranger knowing that the building is brand new, AND houses the Township departments (particularly that of the engineering and building inspection). I don't know how that passed inspection ('garbage can bolted to cement ceiling, that's to code -- check!'). So I'm going to sneak a photo of it to show Trevor as he's highly interested in what I'm talking about. lol.

I'll be back later with the evidence!

No comments: