I got to browse through the Joe line at Superstore on Saturday night and saw all the new pieces in for spring. Lots of bright colours of yellows, reds, pinks, and...the GREEN I love. I did restrain myself from buying the green goodies though (I'm starting to be known for wearing something green wherever I go now, I think that's a sign to tone it down). Here's some of the nice things I saw in the women's area: And here are some of the things I saw in the kids area:I can't believe how cheap these are. Most of the kids items are between $8-$14.
You MUST go there. Some of the adult stuff could fall apart in the wash (I wouldn't buy their shoes or pants I think...). Their pj's and tshirts are good!
2 comments:
OK WHY HAVEN'T I gone there to shop??????? Going on payday!!!
You MUST go there. Some of the adult stuff could fall apart in the wash (I wouldn't buy their shoes or pants I think...). Their pj's and tshirts are good!
Post a Comment