
Yes, it's the green drapes! (Or 'celery' if you're a purist.) The thought about using the blue ones but decided that it was too 'tone-on-tone'. I like the way the green ones pop against the paint colour. There's still some sorting out to do, as we're thinking we might get a sheer drape to cover the remaining brackets in the middle (but something kind of funky, not grandma's sheers). And then there's things to put up on the walls and general cleaning...a long list.
(*This is a crappy picture too...blegh. But you get what I'm going for here.)
4 comments:
Great choice. Looks lovely and with all of your other touches it will look like the room came straight out of the home mags! Awesome.
Thanks! I'm very excited about it (almost jumping up and down, I'll admit). I love the whole interior decor thing, it gives me a big high -- especially when I can look at it and see my (well 'our' LOL!!!) taste in it. Never come back burgundy!!!!
(see, with all the !!!!'s I'm still excited!)
I love the green.. looks fab with the lamps.
!!!!!
I see a new career!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment