Yes, the image you see on your screen is of a toilet, but most importantly, it is a WORKING, FULLY-INSTALLED toilet. After months and months of getting this basement reno-ed, we have satisfaction in the shape of a white porcelain bowl. I truly think this is progress. (And if I'm excited about this now, imagine when the rest of the bathroom is functioning!)
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Attention must be paid
Yes, the image you see on your screen is of a toilet, but most importantly, it is a WORKING, FULLY-INSTALLED toilet. After months and months of getting this basement reno-ed, we have satisfaction in the shape of a white porcelain bowl. I truly think this is progress. (And if I'm excited about this now, imagine when the rest of the bathroom is functioning!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOOT!!! How awesome is that! Can't wait to pee in it :P
Post a Comment