The rest of the painting was finished over the weekend and I'm now on to the fun part -- decorating! I bought two options for drapes in the living room, but now I'm having problems choosing between them. (And both were on sale, so I can't argue about price between them.)
The first one is much more on tone with the room colour, which I like:

And the second is a hit of green, which I like too:

I keep running up and down the stairs to try and figure it out. I'm sure Trevor will bring in the veto when he gets home ;).
3 comments:
Okay, first of all.. I LOVE your lamps! They rock.
I vote for the green. Just my two bits :D
I vote the green also, has much more sha-bam to it.
I like option one with tone on tone...and I love your gourd lamps!! AWESOME! I wait for the day when I can decorate and have lamps out!
Lookin' good!!
Post a Comment