
Well, the first full coat of paint has gone up in the living/dining/entry room areas. And to think last week I was living in a burgundy wonderland! I've been painting every time I have a moment to spare, from first thing in the morning to extra time at lunch and in the evenings. It's getting there. I have to work around a few things (the existing chaos from the basement renos and the furniture that's can't move so easily), so the painting will be done in stages.
The colour is hard to really see with the photos. Depending on the lighting it can look really pale (like bright sunlight) or look grey-ish (regular room lights). Much better than what was previously there though. I think the real impact will come with some decorating and pulling the room(s) back together.
1 comment:
Eeeks! That is so exciting :) Can't wait to see it for real for real..
Post a Comment