Friday, August 15, 2008

Seriously, now


I have been trying to figure out plane tickets all week. You would think that we have the most complex schedule, but really, it's only between 5 cities in 4 countries. Not a huge and exotic schedule (I think): Vancouver - Toronto - London - Belfast - London - Barcelona - Vancouver. Just try and book it through any travel site and you'll realize what a mess it is (not that I recommend it because then you'll just fill up the seats I want!).

I think I've finally been able to figure it out, but the connection part always makes me overplan. Is 3.5 hours enough to connect from an international flight to another international flight in different terminals (in Heathrow of all places)? Oy.

At least I'm better at finding accommodations. I've booked the B&B for Northern Ireland and we're staying here. I'm looking at booking this for London. And this one for Barcelona.

No comments: