

Our countdown to vay-kay has begun (15 days, ACK!) and there's still a few kinks in the plan to get away. Number one kink for me would be the fact that a certain client's work has stalled (even though warnings of my departure have come since MAY), and the number two kink is Trevor going to Vegas next Sunday until next Wednesday (work stuff, no partying for him). And there's always the house reno's we can talk about (um, final inspection part deux anyone?), but I won't go there now.But on the good side of things I just have to find another rental car for Belfast and some Med excursions and we should be set for the extended planning. Getting to the bank and ordering euros and pounds is another important item on the list. Maybe I should write all this down, lol!
Back to our regularly scheduled dose of mass panic...
postcards via tobyotter's flickr
No comments:
Post a Comment