Friday, September 26, 2008

Lurvely


Photos via James Merrell

3 comments:

cathy said...

Hi Kerry!

I think I ran by your house yesterday morning. Do you still have a green permit sticker in your front window? Does your house street run north/south?! Does your neighbour to your left sit on her porch and read the paper and drink coffee LOL?!

Anyways I think I ran all over Langley and Surrey yesterday LOL.

Take care!

Cathy

Kerry said...

*gasp*! Yes...that sounds very much like my house. Green permit and a box of tile on the porch (rolling eyes...LOL). My neighbour does sit on her porch and read the paper, and probably try and snoop on what we're up to (but that's besides the point).

If I knew you were coming by I would have set up a table with cups of water and juice so you could run by and dump it on yourself (very marathon-like!). LOL!!

cathy said...

Too funny! Nice house!! xo