It's great weather here, around 20C and sunny! Our flight in yesterday was great, probably one of the best flights I've ever had. We flew Air Canada, which some people grumble about, but we only had the most friendly people helping us out, and the flight was short - we had a 138 knot tailwind (which was 'highly unusual' as the pilot told all of us) and we made it into Toronto 45 minutes early! Hurrah!
Our rental car is a crappy Chevrolet Cobalt that sounds like part of it's steering mechanism is made from old balloons (great big *squeakkkkkkkks* and all that).
Tonight we're having a home-cooked roast with roasted potatoes, and homemade potato and leek soup...mmmm, I can smell it sitting here and it's making me hungry.
We've also been looking through lots of old photos (some I've never seen) and this one stood out:
And here's the view from my Grandad's and Vera's place:

1 comment:
LOL.. okay, so 1) diddle-ee-dee potatoes!
and 2) OMG! That picture is so rad!
Post a Comment