So it looks like we're still on schedule to move the office out to Chilliwack in August sometime. It's really taking shape now, and we went for a walk around the site yesterday afternoon and I got to see my office for the first time. Let me tell you, it is BIG. Much bigger than I even expected it to be, and I've seen all of the plans. I suppose when you see something in person it gives you a better perspective of the space...I can now see where my desk is going. It will be really nice to not roast in the summer (like we do now in our crappy office), and not hear the noise coming from the shop guys doing their stuff.
It was also exciting to think of all the shopping I can do at Ikea for shelves, storage, production tables...etc, etc, and then some!
So here's where we're at now, insulation was going up yesterday:
2 comments:
Wow! How exciting to start from scratch! I think you, Cynthia and I should go to IKEA soon! xo
Ikea anytime is a good idea! Say the word and we will boot it out there!
Post a Comment