I think it was a bigger hit this way for some reason, as this little flashlight will have a story to go along with it for a longgggg time.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Whoops...Merry Christmas!
It was back to moving around the boxes o'crap last night, and I opened the closet door in the spare bedroom and guess what I found??? One of Trevor's Christmas presents from last year -- I forgot to wrap it and give it to him. Oops! It was a hand crank flashlight.
I think it was a bigger hit this way for some reason, as this little flashlight will have a story to go along with it for a longgggg time.
I think it was a bigger hit this way for some reason, as this little flashlight will have a story to go along with it for a longgggg time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment