Well, I've finally been given a breadcrumb trail to figure out when the heck I'm supposed to move this office. FINALLY. I don't think I need to go into my displeasure at how annoying/frustrating/poke-your-eyes-out '----------' (add another negative comment here) this whole situation is. For weeks I've been trying to figure out when I'm being booted out, and as of today I have 17 days (YES, 17 days) to get my collective junk together and go cram a office the size of a small country into my house.
Frantic plans are now going into place, getting phones and contact info all ready to be hooked up and working for August 20th, changing over the name of Old Foundry to the new and fabulous name, getting the word out to everyone, packing boxes, and somehow managing to work and be productive through all of this. Not to mention dealing with space so tight in the house I think the walls might be shaking and heaving every time we bring something new into it.
Our nasty, NASTY dining room set is being given the boot and I get to set up shop in the dining room. I'll have a nice cozy space shared with giant long lengths of moulding jutting under my desk, boxes, bags and general crap. Oh I can't wait to post the photos...you will all get to bask in my disaster of a house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment