The weekend came and went in a bit of a blur. Mike came over and spent most of his weekend slaving away in our basement (thanks again Mike!), with Trevor as his electrical monkey helper. I think. I know there was a lot of noise downstairs but I can't quite tell you what happened down there. There's a lot of wire, a lot of switches, banana boxes (like that name), and a super powered fart fan.
I was sent off to Home Depot 3 TIMES during the weekend, bringing the grand total of visits in 48 hours to 5 (4 too many if you ask me). In some strange way I'm proud to say that I know the Langley Home Depot like the back of my hand. Wiring? Aisle 2. Switches? Aisle 3. Fart fans? Aisle 5 just where the hot tub is mounted (towards the back of the store). Perhaps this is a skill I should put on my résumé? (ps - the ´'s there were just to satisfy Trevor, he hates when people just write 'resume'...like 'resoom')
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment