Friday, August 31, 2007

What to do this weekend...

Someone asked us this last night and we both came up with blanks. Complete blanks. Our weekends have been filled with reno's for the past two months, and I don't think we know what to do with ourselves. I think we're going to head off to Ikea tonight and take a look at some frames (we...well I, bought some art on allposters.com -- but ran it past Trevor before I bought them) and test out a sofabed there. Tomorrow we're having dinner and going to Yuk Yuk's with friends downtown, now there's a treat! And the rest of the days...they'll probably just blend together. (Although Trevor wants to wash his car, some hillbilly truck on Chilliwack was flinging some sort of oil out the back while on the freeway...gross.)

Here's a reno update as well: The boarding of the drywall is going to be all done today! Yay! It's on to taping and sanding and all that good stuff next week. I'm hoping that we'll be able to start putting the primer up by next weekend, paint the week following and then hit flooring around the 17th. Trevor might even be able to take a few days off for a flooring extravaganza!

No comments: