Well it's day one in the NEW OFFICE! Hurrah! Finally working downstairs instead of being crammed into a little kitchen table next to the cat food. It doesn't get more bleak than that. But now, those days are over and it's time for the real office! Things are still in disarray, but it beats the other situation. There's boxes that need to be unpacked, but I also need some bookcases, shelves and other storage pieces to take all of my stuff and hide it away. But, there are pictures on the wall (beautiful!!!), a little window for natural light and a whole lot of pretty 'limelight' paint on the walls. Very refreshing! Things are going to work out well here. I'll post pictures of it once it gets sorted out a little more (adds to the suspense, no?). And it's now officially organize-mania week around here. Lots of things to do, with unpacking the office, getting the main floor sorted out (it's filled with TOOLS and more TOOLS...they hide away in the corners and reproduce), getting the Christmas decor going and of course packing. PACKING!!! Phew, I need to take a deep breath here. And maybe grab a paper bag or two to blow into. Wait, make that the shopping-size ones, lol.
Yes, it's going to be panic stations to the max around here this week.
1 comment:
I just get stressed thinking of all the stuff you have to do...but it is exciting to be going away to somewhere very steamy and warm. Ooooo, drinkies and relaxing, o yah.
Post a Comment