Well the cruise tickets never made it into our hots little hands (she forgot to stop by, whoops!), but they will be dropped off tonight. Yay! I'll have to remember what cabin we got...I know we wanted a balcony (for the first time EVER) and it was a good price but we hummed and haa-ed and missed out on the price. So back to the inside cabin, oh well...we still get a bed and a bathroom, what else do you need (a view??? hahaha!)
We've also been trying to get started on some Christmas shopping and managed to make our way to Costco last night, only to be told that Trevor had to go back out to Chilliwack to secure the building because there was something wrong with the alarm there. Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal, but since we had already been out there LAST NIGHT for the same thing I was big time ticked off. Kind of ruins an evening when you have to drop all your plans and drive out there (especially when there's people who live closer who haven't been called or who have been but won't go, but that's a whole other story) and once you get back home it's straight up to bed. Boo. So we are attempting AGAIN tonight to go out and shop a bit. And if that phone rings, I swear you might just see a little mushroom cloud form over Langley.
Okay, venting over.
Oh! And our new couch is arriving November 28th! At least there's some good news. Super-speed finishing reno's, coming up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shizzy (as you would say, hehe)just let the alarm keep going off.....Costco is more important! Giganto tubs of mayo, ooooo yah!
And what would you be doing with giant tubs of mayo....? Wait, I don't want to know.
But the had a video camera there for $399...
Post a Comment