We're well on our way to begin painting the moulding downstairs. All that caulking and filling and sanding and patching...well, it takes a while. I can definitely tell that we're on our last legs with this reno. We really want the bulk of it done so we can start enjoying it, and I want it done so I can get to the best part, decorating! We have some framed pictures all ready to go and I really, REALLY want to put them up.
The next few weeks before we leave are looking busy, so fingers (and toes) crossed that we'll be able to get this place sorted out. I am starting to get that Christmas itch to decorate...look out!!!
Photos are still coming, I'm looking for that 'tah-DAH!' moment to take them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhhh...so exciting!! Can't wait for the big reveal!
I can't wait to see it in person!!! *drool*
Post a Comment