Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pressure's on

This week we've been pestered by both the electrical safety commission and the township regarding our permits for the basement. The electrical permit people stuck their hand out for more money to extend the permit, and the township people gave us three months to finish our bathroom for final inspection. So now the pressure is on to finish things up and get these permits signed off.

We slacked off around Christmas (and the vacation) because things were busy with work and we had burned out. Plus I was too excited to get on to decorating... The bathroom is a tough call (for me at least). I have big ideas for that small space. Putting me in a tile store boggles my mind. Maybe it's because I'm an artsy-fartsy person, but I see too many options. And there's always the price 'issue'. lol If money meant nothing, I'd be tempted to put in magic mosaic tile (mmmm) or something like this:
Don't even ask about vanities, because that's a whole other issue...

I guess we're really going to have to put our thinking caps on, set our wallets on fire and make some decisions soon.

2 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

Mmm.. Sarah Richardson bathroom.

cathy said...

love love love