not a clue dear, not a clue...
LOL.. I see 'em! Moi, Dana, Frankie.. Jon. MIKE! So funny.. and David Suzuki! Is Dan in there, too!?But what about LaTonya?!?
Dan is in there...and LaTonya is in the other set that I didn't post. But she's there...!
Cathy, we should get you hooked up with a Wii night so you can make your own Mii...LOL!
And a good workout, too!! But golfing is really hard preggers!
sounds like something fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
not a clue dear, not a clue...
LOL.. I see 'em! Moi, Dana, Frankie.. Jon. MIKE! So funny.. and David Suzuki! Is Dan in there, too!?
But what about LaTonya?!?
Dan is in there...and LaTonya is in the other set that I didn't post. But she's there...!
Cathy, we should get you hooked up with a Wii night so you can make your own Mii...LOL!
And a good workout, too!! But golfing is really hard preggers!
sounds like something fun!
Post a Comment