Well, no completely slow with all the work drama I have going on at the moment, but slow mentally! We were busy this weekend, and yes, I did manage to clean the siding on the house (a few failed attempts and then I managed to find a scrubbing brush solution that worked!), mowed the lawn, cleaned all the windows I could reach, pruned and cleaned up the garden, and Trevor went wild putting up more moulding, a hand rail to the basement, putting up closet doors, installing laundry room cupboards... *whew* It was a weekend. And we plan on doing more than that this coming long weekend.
But the big drumroll is...we can now officially call in for a FINAL INSPECTION! Almost a full year ago we were starting, and now we will be close to taking down the horrible neon permit sign on our front window. Hurrah! There's still a lot of painting, filling and caulking to be done, but that's just the icing on the cake right?
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment